Sunday, July 19, 2009

End Summer Collab Kit - PU/S4H/S4O

This July again my friends and I made another collab kit. We name it End of Summer Collab Kit. You can download others' kits on their own blogs.
Here is the preview of our collab kit:
Here is my part:


My kit contains:

  • 12 textured papers
  • 2 buttons
  • 2 glittery doodles
  • 3 bows
  • 3 ribbons
  • 6 wooden frames
  • 3 leaves
  • 1 butterfly
  • 1 sun
  • 2 flowers

Hope you enjoy.

>>> Papers Download <<<

>>> Elements Download <<<

7 comments:

  1. Thank you--you've all put together a beautiful kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kit. I love the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for this amazing kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collab, thanks for sharing your lovely part. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your part of this cute kit!

    ReplyDelete