Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Ties Collab Kit

Hi. We are back with our monthly collab kit. This month's  host is Lisa. She decides to name our kit "Family Ties" because it' holiday time and we meet our family to have gathering.
This is the preview of out collab kit :
Papers :


Elements :



Here is my part from this collab kit :



Here is the layout I made from my kit in case you are stuck with the idea. For the first LO I blend the 2 papers, as the second LO I cut the frame to make it wider.



This layout was made by our host Lisa. Thank you Lisa.







Hope you enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know how much I love your collabs! They are all so beautiful and I look forward each month to a new kit! Thank you so much for your generosity and gorgeous kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Family Ties freebie, thank you so much for your part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous, thank you so much!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Yanti, for sharing your talent and your work, I love your designs! Thanks again for your generosity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you, it's very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete