Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chocolate Comfort Collab Kit

This month is my turn to be the host, my turn to meditate to get the color scheme as well as the theme.LOL. It was quiet a chaos at the beginning because I have the least knowledge in scrapbooking, both traditional as well as digital among us. And besides we start getting our own styles. Luckily all my friends supported and helped me. Thank you girls. Love you!

Here is the preview of our collab kit:
Papers :



Elements :



Make sure that you visit the others' blogs to get the full kit. Give us 24 hours to post our kits because of time difference and internet problems.
Here is the simple layouts I made for your inspirations in case you get stuck. I'm sure you can do better than me.






And here is my part on this collab kit:
It contains 7 papers and 33 elements.
Hope you enjoy.











9 comments:

  1. Thank you for another lovely collab kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmh! Looove this! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL kit! I appreciate it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this blog train! It's a fantastic kit, all of it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a beautiful kit. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for you sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very interesting..will love using it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete