Thursday, November 26, 2009

CU Sea World Shapes





I had almost forgotten that I can share this with you all. This shape has been there in my hard disk for about 2 months. This is the first csh file I made. So far I just made this one. I maybe making some other shapes later in future.
It was not difficult to make this file. I'm sure you can follow the instructions easily.
1.Open the elements that you want to save in csh file. Make sure that they are not copyrighted.
2. Ctrl - click on the layer of the shape to make selection.
3. Choose Edit- Define Custom Shape on the menu. Type the shape's name and click ok. Your new shape will appear at the last one.
4. Repeat for the rest of the shapes.
5. Delete the old shapes that were not created by you.
6. Click the arrow at the right corner of Custom Shape Tool pop up menu, choose Save Shapes and give name for your own shapes.
Voila! You created your own shapes.
Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

    ReplyDelete