Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CU Overlay4

>>>Download<<<

I used this overlay for one of My Secret Garden papers. They are Commercial Use friendly. I give you the PNG as well as PSD file.

The technique I used to make my paper on this overlay was:
1. Create a new file 12x12 300 dpi.
2. Paint the layer with the background color of your choice.
3. Drag the PNG file.
4. Drag the texture of your choice and change the blending mode.
5. Create a new layer and paint with gradient tool. Change the blending mode.

You are done with it. You can create more layers with different gradient tool and blending mode to get different color effect.

You can also play around with the PSD file by changing the color on each layer so that it looks like a painting like I did on another paper.
Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete