Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet Childhood collab kit

Again we are back with another collab kit for this month, we name it Sweet Childhood.
We release this kit as a gift to celebrate our festival Eidul Fitri this year.
The title brings me back to the memories when I was a kid. I used to play outdoors and enjoyed it a lot.
By the way, our friend Suci cannot participate this time. Hope that she can do it in future.
To cut the story short, here is the preview :
This is my part:

I forgot to mention Deliciousscraps for her overlay on my TOU, eventhough she did not ask for credits.
Download the kit from my friends' blogs to get the complete one.
Hope you enjoy. Happy scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. I will probably not ever get back to right here, but if I could know who your friends are, it would help. Thanks for your part anyway.

    ReplyDelete